Saturday, February 6, 2010

Third Times the Charm

2 other blogs have been the unfortunate guinea pigs of mine in the past, and I the mad scientist. Unsuccessfully, I faced my fear of the world of technology and this will be my third try, but as the saying goes..."third times the charm"...hopefully. I may have made this apparent, or maybe you gave me the benefit of the doubt, but I am not the most suave person in the world when it comes to the computer. Or cell phones. Or cameras. Or zippers on winter jackets, for that matter. I have a tendency to shy away from things of the technological world, other than Facebook and the occassional email checking, but this, I would not let my mother do for me, although she did help me set up the layout... Okay, so I let her do it for me. But I'm the one writing! I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to write on here, I've never been able to actually commit to something. I have no idea how many diaries I've started and then gotten bored of. I'd rather not tell you about what I've done today, because it wasn't extrodinarily intriguing. I woke up and realized my puppy of 7 weeks had finally slept through the night, made grilled cheese for breakfast (yes, for breakfast), took a nap (another unsuccessful endeavor), watched The Little Mermaid with my little sister, who called Ursala a weiner, and then I decided to start a blog. Hunger calls from the depths of my stomach though, and as much as I would love to continue this entry (??), I must get something to eat.

P.S. Those question marks indicate that I'm not sure what to call this...collection of verbs, nouns, adjectives, adverbs, subjects and predicates.

P.P.S. WE HAVE NO DELICIOUS FOOD.

1 comment:

b